You can sign up for a free Google Cloud Platform account that will give you a limited free account for 12 months. This article will provide you with more information on how to set up a trial account on Google Cloud Storage.
Please follow these steps to set up a trial account on Google Cloud Platform.
- Sign in on your Gmail account
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform and you'll see a page like this:
- Click on the ‘Cloud Storage' option and the following page will appear, from here please Click on ‘GO TO CLOUD STORAGE’:
- Select ‘Sign up for a free trial', then Select Yes on both and click ‘Agree and continue’
- Add the required fields and press Start my free trial:
(Required fields are:)
- Account type:Individual or Business
- Card details
- Name and address
- Primary contact if you selected Business
- Phone number
You will see the next message and will receive a confirmation email.
You will then have an active google cloud account trial
More information on Google cloud storage can be found in the articles below:
How to set up Google Cloud Storage